Peanut Butter Tofu and Fondue

These are two of my go-to meals for weeknights. They're easy, filling, and everybody loves them. The first we call Peanut Butter Tofu, adapted from Deborah Madison's This Can't Be Tofu. It's really baked (or fried) marinated tofu and broccoli with green onions and toasted sesame seeds on linguini with peanut sauce. (Ben just has tofu and noodles.) This is one of Mr. Tomato's all time favorite dishes.
And fondue! I like the Chedda Fondue from Joanna Stepaniak's The Uncheese Cookbook. On the far plate are broc, cauliflower, carrots, and celery. On the near plate is torn bread pieces and potatoes I'd diced, seasoned lightly, and roasted for half an hour. It was the first time I'd tried potatoes with fondue--a stroke of brilliance if I do say so myself. (Note Ben's smiley face on his plate :)

Comments