Thanksgiving

My parents host a huge Thanksgiving every year. We are the only non-omnivores so I end up bringing a lot of dishes to share. But first things first, this was how Ben started the day: Ghirardelli Peppermint Hot Cocoa with Sweet & Sara marshmallows, in the ever-classy Spongebob mug.

And here's what I took to the shindig. It was all well received. Green beans, steamed and then sautéed in garlic and olive oil.

Country Vegetable Cassoulet from Robin Robertson's Vegetarian Meat and Potatoes. Maybe I'll get an inside shot tomorrow.

Stuffing. Not exciting, just plain old stuffing. But I love stuffing, so I guess that's exciting enough.

Mighty Miso Gravy from How It All Vegan, minus the miso, to go with the mashed potatoes that I made at my parents' house, hence, not pictured here.

And Pumpking Oatmeal Cookies from Vegan With A Vengeance, with chocolate chips instead of raisins. Loved by all.

Comments

  1. everything looks great esp the hot choc with marshmallows! thank you!

    Sweet & Sara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment